Wednesday, August 22, 2012

to drink or not to drink

that's the question. 

I did a lap jogging, without having my energy drink. And it didn't really do as well as I hoped. 
Now I'm a bit beaten. Maybe it wasn't me that was actually good, it was just the drink before that made me feel good. 

I also wonder if anyone has any tip of exercises that I could do. Here I'm talking about things that do not cost like hell.

Or even better if anyone knows someone that want to be a PT. They can use me as "before and after" if they want. 
If they can make me fit, they can make anyone fit. 
Of course as it would be a benefit for us both it would be in the good nature that the cost would be low, or nothing.

And something totally different. 
I'm thinking of donation eggs, for science. I think that is a good thing to do. I also want to donate my organs, when I die and want to give blood. 

Does anyone knows whom I should contact regarding these questions. 
Well not the donation thing right now, but the two other questions. 
Anyone?    

No comments:

Post a Comment