Friday, August 31, 2012

Project runway stupid

There is a show, project runway. It's a show about designers. 
They have different missions they need to do. They need to buy fabric, in the famous MOOD and go back and sew. 
Short version, that is. 

And sometimes, the designers are there in MOOD, shopping fabrics and when coming back to the work room they open the bag and goes. 
"OH GOSH, I DIDN'T REALIZED I GOT THIS FABRIC. I CANT SEW IN THAT."
I always think that they are kinda stupid. Why oh why do they go and spend money, buying fabric that they haven't sewed in. How oh how can't they realize what fabric they are buying? 
How is that possibly? I'm asking myself. 

There I was yesterday, rushing to get the fabric I needed to a skirt. Rushing to get some interface and rushing home to make some food. 
later in the evening I sat to sew. I open the bag and I go:

"OH GOSH, I DIDN'T REALIZED I GOT THIS FABRIC. I CANT SEW IN THAT."


No comments:

Post a Comment