Friday, August 17, 2012

Cleaning

Yesterday I came home, after 6 hours of cleaning and hours of food shopping, completely dead. 
I didn't have any energy left what so ever, I felt sick weak, just awful. 

As you see I do cleaning as well. What do I not do? :D

I spent hours on a floor, thought that it could be a good idea to do some proper floor care. 
Moping, impregnating,polishing. 
I just manage 2 floors, as it takes for ever to do all the steps and it's tiring to lie on the floor doing these things. 
And about one hours scrubbing a sofa, trying to make it white again. 

Hope that the floors and the sofa was noticed!


So if you are in need of help with cleaning.

One time cleaning: 170 czk an hour
Reoccurring cleaning: 150 czk an hour. 
Windows cleaning:100-200 per window pair. 
(200 czk is the old 3 meters high windows)

If interested contact me on maria@maria-madgalena.com
or 775314807

  

No comments:

Post a Comment