Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Anniversary II

Two years ago my husband was going to have a birthday party. His birthday is the 18th of august, but he wanted to wait until the weekend to celebrate it, so we would have the part the 21st. 

The day came, and I had a bit silly feeling about it. first as my husband wanted me to get some new nice dress. Go to the hairdresser, new shoes and be all pretty. 
He had get some really new nice clothes and I did think he looked beautiful, but a bit to much for a birthday party.

I also felt bad, as I hadn't prepared anything for the party, we where gonna have it in a friends place. AS I was pregnant, and shouldn't think of cleaning up and preparing anything.
But felt stupid. 

The morning came and we had nice breakfast and I bought him flowers. It was his birthday celebrations day. 

I called a friend to see if she could help me go to a hairdresser and get my hair done. All in last minute. 
She manage the thing and also a makeup artist. 
I thought that was bit to silly, as it actually only was a birthday party. 

I went to hairdresser, got my makeup done and came home to get dressed as we where tight on schedule. Something that my husband never really cared about before. 
He wanted a walk in the park before, as he thought we where so pretty and we should show it to people. 
As we walked out, I thought I looked silly. Somehow I was all dressed in white, and it was a bit to much I thought. Come on, it was just a bday part!

As we came to the park, bu feet had already swollen to double size and I was incredible thirsty. 
I started to nag och my husband, as I needed water and that we went wrong way. To go to his friend we needed to go the other way. 
I nagged and nagged, until the point that I was almost to angry and wanted to shout at him that we went wrong, my feet hurt and I was to warm. 

Then I saw them. 
Sergio's friends, and mine as well. 
What did my friend from Geneva do here in Prague?
What did the paople do there in the park at all.We where supposed to meet them in a flat. We changed to plan, we're gonna have a pic nic?

Why where there music there. And all was so nice dressed. 
And there was a white alter there. 
What was going on??


It was my wedding day!
I just didn't know about it! 
:D






It was the most beautiful thing that anyone ever done to me. And it was the most beautiful wedding!


We went to restaurant to have some cheese plates and champagne.



The traditional czech soup, where you have to feed the partner. 




It was a magical day. As when we wanted to make a toast, the boats where honking, as if they knew and wanted to greet us. 
When we left the restaurant, the fire works light up the sky, as if it was planned. 

And the taxi driver in the mornig gave us a horse shoe, as for the good luck. 
It's hanging over our door, as a memory and good luck. 
A memory if a beautiful day, that I think will be in all our heart for ever. 

Thank You My Love. 
I Love YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment