Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pillows

Was now some time ago I did any sewing. It has been lovely weather, so been out a lot with my child. 
Also had birthday of husband, anniversary and other fun things that happened, so sewing has been put on second speed. 

Yesterday I picked up the machine and had some fun!
We had four IKEA pillows, blueish pillows. 
FINALLY, did I do some covers for them. 

And they turned out very good I would say. 


I start to think I'm pillow crazy. Want to have pillows everywhere. Need some more for my bed I see here...


The size in 35x35 cm


I did have some fabric over, so I sewed 5 more. 
If YOU are interested in getting this, child labor free, pillow cover contact me on maria@maria-madgalena.com
or check out my website: Maria Madgalena
Size is 35x35 and cost 5 euro each

No comments:

Post a Comment