Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Before and After

Before


After


I got a desk, it was wonderful blue drawers and the top part. 
exactly the same color as the bed for the little girl. 
Been searching something, where I can store things in her room, so it don't turn so messy in the room. 

But as you see in the top picture the rest didn't look to good. 

So I:

Sanded the surface a bit. My thought was to paint it, and then it can't have the lack on the surface. 


Then:

I painted it three times in white color. 
I think I could have done it just two times. 


I still had some red paint left, so when the white was dry, it was just to paint do the red. 
Two coats. 

Voila! 
my baby has a new  furniture in her room. 
Oh and of course, I sawed of the legs, as it was a bit to high, and they where in really bad condition. 

I really like the difference in the red and blue. 
The Blue a bit peeled off, as it's older and the new red. 







  


















No comments:

Post a Comment