Thursday, August 9, 2012

Tired

Today I saw an older woman on the tram, she was sleeping. 
Or at least resting her eyes, being tired. 

Then I started thinking about it. Can't really tell how it was when I was small, but from 11 years I just wanted to sleep. 
Then during the teenage years, I could sleep for days. 
Then I started to work, and all I remember is that I wanted to sleep, and was tired. When having a day free I slept. 
Then I moved here, and it didn't go better. I was Constantly  tired, from to much parting, to little sleep and work on that. 

Then I got pregnant, did it get better? No, not at all. Worse, the pregnancy was like a sleeping pill. So went on being tired. 
And now then? Is it better? Can't really say so, being a mother is rather tough, and doing all that needs to be done in a home and playing with my child. 
It's just hard and I'm tired. 

And it looked on this older woman, that it will not change. To be tired. 

So when actually will I not feel tired. 
Ever???
:) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment