Wednesday, August 1, 2012

4 years

It's getting closer now, just in a few days I've been here for four years. 
I was incredible tired of Gothenburg and Sweden. Had the feeling that there had to be more then just sitting there, doing nothing. So decied to go out travel. 

I came with the intentions to be here for a coulple of weeks, maybe a month or two tops. 
Then continue to a new place. Four years later I;m still here. I never went to anouther place. 
And that I'm glad for, because the last four years has been so fun. 
IN these four years I've done so much. From being the newbie in Prague, that had no home and job or friends to mother, wife and many friends that I value so much. 

Of course it's been hard in between, but for the most part it has only been so fun!
Met so many interesting people, seen places that I will have in my heart. 
And yes, the everyday life you get here too, but for some reason that life is so much easier and it feels like some kind of vacation almost all the time!


Velky a Maly Amerika!
ONe of all the hikes I went to.

been long time since I went hikeing. Should do it soon again!
Seen so many beautiful places here in Czech Republic. 


BERLIN
Me and a dear friend when there for 3 days. Party Party and flee markets!


One of my south american trips. Has been there twice actually. 


Another of the hikes. 
Kokorin!



Been to some concerts as well. 
Prodigy.
 my oldest friend came from Sweden and we went on this one. 


London. 


And some pictures of the endless parties I been to. And are still going to. Maybe not as much, but trying to!





Radiohead has also been here in town


Toscana!


Christmas marker in Wiena. 


Thank you all, that makes the days here so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment