Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The voice

Is very important. With the voice we do communicate and let people know what we want and feel. 
he hard thing though is that we do have different tones on our voices. 

Apparently I have a very hard and harsh tone. More then one time, has my friends asks me if I'm angry at them. As it sounds like that in the phone. 
And I try to think about it, as it's not to good to sound like that. 

And apparently is't troubling for my husband as well, still after 3 years he can't understand that it's my voice. And it's starting to be rather enough for me as well. 
AS I do not think it's fun to always be " accused" if being angry and bitchy. 

So what to do, I try to think about it, as much as possible, but it's hard to change my voice. I can remember it one second but when talking my natural one is just coming.


According to me, I talked in a nice way. To others I sounded angry. 

Im getting to tired of hearing this all the time. 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment