Saturday, August 25, 2012

Skirt on demand

My friend found a really nice stripy fabric, long time ago. She gave it to me, to do a summery skirt. 
It was early spring, if I recall it right. 

I did do the first part of the skirt rather fast, but couldn't continue as I needed to fit it. 
Finally, 2 days ago we could do the fitting!

And now it's finally done. 

Unfortunately the mannequin are to big for the skirt. 
So you can't really see that's it's nice and flary.
  

The back.
Here you see it even more that it's not the same size, the skirt and the mannequin. 



If you have any fabric lying at home, and you want to do something out of it, contact me on maria@maria-madgalena.com and we can work something out!


PS. If anyone know anyone, that knows some place that sells; size changeable, affordable mannequins please contact me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment