Sunday, July 10, 2011

Planting my Aloe and a newbie

Today I finally replanted my poor little Aloe Vera.
A perfect little plant, if you have burned yourself. 
Just take a piece of one of the "branches", split it and press the gel against the spot where you got burned. 
And voila! 
you will get no burnmark! So natural!



I know that it is not the right time for replanting plants,but as I was thinking, that the Aloe will either die due to it´s poor status now. 
Or it will die due to my replanting.
So I took the chance, to do it!


Some new soil, in a INNER POT, so the plant can breath a bit. 
Important. 
My lovely husband did the first planting, and he didn´t want to listen that inner pot can be good :P

And we also got a newbie in out house. 
AVOCADO!

Just hope that the seed isn´t sterile, as many seeds that you buy from the markets are today. 
Sterile, so you can not grow anything from them, so the only way of getting the fruit again is to buy new.
But I am hopeing that this one will actually work. 






Here they are, my plants, sunbathing
also my herbs



1 comment: