Friday, July 15, 2011

My couchsurfers!

http://www.couchsurfing.org/

So just said bye, bye to my surfers
They are here for the last day, wanted to join them but as Litle girl have some rashes I couldn't

So what is this?
Surfers? Couches?

I am apart of a community, a travel community. 
 I offer my couch  for free, for other people that are apart in this community. 

So these girl send me a request to stay in my place, and I thought they sounded nice and accepted it. 

they came wednesday and staying until tomorrow. 

So why am I apart for this?

Free space to live for me!
And also, because I get the opportunity to meet so many people. 
I get to know so much from them. 
I get to see that there is so much beautiful people. 
And I do belive that we all can change the world. If we delete bounderies between people, we can learn that we are all the same. 


No comments:

Post a Comment