Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Everything I do is for sale.....

ALMOST everything I do is for sale. 
The clothes I am sewing, restyling or fixing, can almost all be bought. 
If you find anything of what I sew interesting, write to me and we can manage something. 

I also restyle old clothes. 
if you have clothes, that is bit boring, and need some change you can send it or give it to me, and I can fix it. 

If you have a fabric, you can send it to me, togehter with a letter saying what you want made from it. 

if anything I do regarding my homestyling is interesting, ask me how it´s done or I can do it for you. 

I Love the things I am doing, and I want to share it with people. 

I would love to see some more induviduality to how people dress. 
or to how their homes are styled. 

I know that IKEA is cheap, I have stuff from there as well. 
But mix it with some old stuff you found in the container!

I know HM is cheap, I have stuff from there as well. 
Isnät it fun though, to walk the street and have clothes that no one else could wear?

If so, just contact me!


No comments:

Post a Comment