Monday, July 4, 2011

First post in my blogg- list of things to do

It´s not even 9 am and my little girl is sleeping already again. After bath and some Topo Gigio, she fell asleep on the couch.
Now my time has come! All the things I need to do now. First of all I need to finnish the alteration of the skirt to P.
I fell abit sick, so I hope that she can pick it up, so I do not need to get out of the flat.
Then I need to organize more in my messy messy workstation. Also need to sew the bag for N, so he can have it back.
Fix some bread, and clean up the flat it also on my todo list for today! as well as put up some adds about things we do not want anymore.

So I guess it is just time to move on. Soon the naptime is over, and it´s more about my lovely girl!

Maybe I should intruduce myself more, and tell you all what my belives and dreams are. But I think that it will be noticible if you just continue reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment