Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Healthy

I Have never been very healty. I am overweight, and have been more or less all my life. For some short time, I lost alot of weight, but i couldn´t really keep it like that. 
And when I came to prague, with no excercise, and only partys and office job, I haven´t feel or been healthy at all. 
I didn´t really care about what I ate, when I ate it or how. Sometimes I told people that I tried to lose weight, but more Like something that a big person SHOULD say. Nothing I really MEANT. 
I drank and I smokes, lots and often. 
I had back in my mind, that what I did wasn´t very good, but nothing was so important for me to reallt change. 


So I became pregnant, and after decision to keep her, I stopped. And I never really looked back on it. Cigarrett was a memory, likewise drinking. 
I had a small glas of champange on my wedding but it was it. 
And thought came to me, that I should also eat better, healthier. It is not only me that gets the food. I have someone inside me now. 
So slowly my food choises started to change. And I waited for the baby to come, so I could continue like before. 
And the baby come, and the cigaretts where still put away. And all the drinkning, because I needed to give my child healthy food from me. The milk could not be contaminated. What I one day noticed what that I nolonger wanted the bad things. 
That I one day noticed that I wanted to be more and more healthy. I felt so good, I wasn´t so extremly tired anymore. 
I wanted to be a good example for my child. 
I don´t want to be a mother, that is lying infront of the TV, letting the child be by herself. 
I want to have energy to play with her. We want her to grow healty and strong, with a sense that food is something good and important and needed, but it isn´t the only in life. 
To be outside and move, play, work is more important then looking at the TV, or play on computer. 
Today we eat nearly only ecological food. Food that is as lessed processed as possibly, as I am the one cooking it. We do not have sweets in the house, and the little girl are not allowed to eat sweets, in any forms. 
No in one is ok, FRUITS!
We take her out in the parks and play, take her to the swimingpools, so it becomes a natural thing for her from the beginging. 
I feel so much better then before I got her, I feel more alive, more awake, more aware.
And I even had my first run last sunday! 
See how lifr can change! And I love it

No comments:

Post a Comment