Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fixing a new dress!

This is a dress I bought more then a year ago. It cost me 30 czk.



LOOOOOVE second hand clothing. 
But already when I bought it, I had in mind to do some alterations. 
So Finally  after more then one year I´ve started!
DEcided to open up the chest abit. 

And then I started to think about adding pockets. 
This is not the cleavage, I´ve just removed the zipper

But after leaving the dress for a while, and came back the pockets didn´t seem like such a good idea....
so Lets go collars!






And I think that it is so much better! 
I just need to decide which of the arm collars I want.They are slight different..
also need to ruffle the collar equaly...
So this is how it looks like right now, 


Lets see tomorrow how the final dress will look like
(It should hopefully be done by then :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment