Wednesday, July 27, 2011

FLOWERS!!


I redid some cloths I had lying around at home. 
And as the sewing machine is broken, I finally had the time to finnish things I started some time ago. 
All I needed was glue and some stiched by hand. 

And I love it much, and big. 
What is the idea, if you don't go for it all in!


This is a sweater I bought second hand, was for a festival. 
Think it's an army sweater. 

Just some banana from the little girl...




 A blouse I bought when being pregnant. And as nothing fun fitted me I glue on the flowers. 
And today I finally sewed on the pearls in the middle of the flowers. 






My easter blouse!
The flowers are just glued on with a pearl in the middle.




They are all the same type. But the flowers do have some different construction with the flowers.






No comments:

Post a Comment