Friday, October 28, 2011

Healthier life

I would say that I have really changed my lifestyle. 
To the better. 

I do not eat sugar anymore. Including in the tea, as I loved to have. 
We eat tons of vegetables today. I do need to have it everyday. 

More often eggs or something like that for a breakfast, or some fruits that having tons of breads. 

A steady lunch, ad either something light for a dinner, or basically tea with something to do. 

I eat fruits everyday.

I read a line in a magazine, that I really started to go after. 
"woman gain wight, as they think they can eat as their husband" 

Yes I have had that thought. 
If he can, So can I. 
I do eat much less now.
I do not drink alcohol, the way I did use to.. 
which was MUCH

I do feel better. I do feel like I have more energy. 
I feel better in my body. I feel that we show our girl, how it is to eat good. 

That cookies and cakes are not for everyday use. 

but even still I do all these changes. 
And stopped my "treats" that I started to give myself very often.

Even though, I can't seem to loose a kilo of weight. 

I did, after not eating for 5 days, and just running to toilet. But not really a way to do it. 
As soon as I ate, the kilos came back. 

I do not know, what to do. It starting to be very heavy this thing. 

Please give me advice what to do. I do not understand. 

3 comments:

  1. Det kan finnas två orsaker till det

    1) Man är olika känslig för olika saker. En del är känsliga för socker (även från frukt!) och kolhydrater och lägger på sej av det, medan andra är känsliga för fett och lägger på sej av det. Du kanske skulle prova någon variant av Atkins?

    2) Det kan vara en kvardröjande effekt av graviditeten. Då blir det ju enorma hormonsvängningar och hos en del personer kan det ta lång tid innan allt blir normalt igen. Då är det bara se till att du inte äter lika mkt som karln din och fortsätt kämpa på så lossnar det efter ett tag när din kropp fattat att den inte är gravid längre. Typ så.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you really want to lose weight:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9fH-h_mh1g
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf0q6qtThF4

    Difficult zumba, but is very good, if you only try to do zumba every day circa 5-10 min, you will lose weight and feel better! ( you can also run every day, I did after my labor, it helped a lot :) ) Don't destroy yourself, eat small portions from everything what you like and do exercises

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do move a lot, but apparently not enough. Looked at the videos with zumba, looks interesting! thanks

    ReplyDelete