Wednesday, October 19, 2011

GARDENING

I need a house again!
A house so I can work in the garden. Plant flowers and vegetables. 
It is so much fun, and I haven't done it in years. 

Until now!
Sunday, Monday and Tuesday I was working in the garden here. 
Preparing a part of it, so we can grow vegetables. 

Mixed soil, with compost soil, and a soil as they called it
"vegetable soil".
It was needed, as the soil are almost just sand and stones. 

Here it is!
Maybe it doesn't looks like I did so much.
But...

This is how it looked in the other part, where I didn't do anything yet. 

All the small stones as you can see in the bottom of the picture, I got up from the soil 

More big stones in a pile. 


So I am rather happy with the result like this. 


 Oh I want a house and a garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment