Monday, October 24, 2011

Planing birthday party!

Can't belive it our little girl  it turning one in just one week. 


I am sitting and planing for the foods, and the desserts. 


We ave games, and some nice prices for the games. And very fun location with a swimming pool.
And some horse will be there for short time so the kids can ride it. 


We're thinking of having this:
Swedish Smörgåstårta



Just not to sure about the fillings. Any ideas?
Then some hot dogs. 

And now to desserts, I am not a fan of ordinary birthday cakes, as I am not a fan of cream. 

So thinking:

Snoddas

skolebröd


and cheese cake. 


As we wont give her any gift this year, I think she is to small to understand anyway. And she get this big party instead. 
As she wont understand is for her. But anyway. 

I want it to be fun and have good food and drinks!

Sooo funny!!


No comments:

Post a Comment