Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Diaper cover

We use washable diapers. 
Not only, but when at home, yes. Or going on shorter trips, then yes. 

But as our girl is getting bigger, we need more covers for the diapers. 
As they are only up to certain kilos.
So of course I started to look where I could buy them. 

And I tried to find good once and rather cheap once. 

And so one day I ordered but the covers never came. 
And they never came and they never came. 

So my first thought was of course to reorder them. 
And so it hit me!

WHY DO I NOT MAKE MY OWN???

I have the machine, why on earth should I buy it, as they are expensive when I can really make them. 
Ans should be rather easy. 

Then I also in all this got very upset. 
The market are so good. Even I that do not like to buy things. 
That tries to make or do as much as possible myself.
My first thought is to go and buy the covers. 

Damn the market is good. 

But anyway, here comes some nice covers!

This is the first one. As you all can see, it was really the first one. 

Then came the second one. Much better, If I can have the vote. 


Here we have a closer look on the third one. 
The absolutely best so far. 


All three of them here, You can really see the different from the first to the last.


And put one more picture of the last one so far, I am very pleased with the result.


So, if anyone needs diaper covers, or know anyone that needs covers, now you know where to turn. 

The good one with these, are that inside is plastic, most you buy is fabric. so everything turns wet, and these keep it better intact. 



No comments:

Post a Comment