Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Prins Daniel

I would like to get an education. 
I would like to be a political scientist. 
But I do not have enough grades, so I was thinking of making a test,that can make up for the grades. 

And when I was searching for some info, I stumbled on this information. 

Our prince, in Sweden. The one married with the princess made the test as well. 

the most you can have is 2.0, the worst is 0,0. 
This prince, he had 0.1. 

Almost the worst. And he is said to be the smart one.. 

0.1, this much general knowledge had this guy. 
Almost nothing. 

I am very glad that the royal family have nothing to say in the political arena today. 

How would that look like, when the smart one, is so stupid that he almost has zero correct answer in a test.




No comments:

Post a Comment