Monday, November 28, 2011

this and that, again

Today, I am so tired. Don't really know why. 
And I also really want to sew, but so tired so I just want to sleep, 8.30...
I also want to learn how to make my own cards, like in birtday card and christmas cards. 
I am really sold on that idea, to start to make them myself. Must be fun, I' thinking. Everywhere I check, they talk about expensive stamps, and machines to cut out things to glue on. 
 I mean, one reason I would do it, would be to NOT support a market thing. And for it to might be cheaper.. 

And aslo to just be creative. 
But with all these stuff, it would be a very expensive hobby. 
Pity. 

Tomorrow we're looking at a day wit swimming pool and gym. 
That is good. 
After that I don't really have any plans. 



No comments:

Post a Comment