Thursday, November 3, 2011

some old sewing things

So this is some small things that I have done before. 

This dress are a 40/42. So if anyone is interested :)


Back side


A quilt I did once. Took me 2 weeks, in rather slow speed. If anyone want something like this. Just let me know.


Close up.


Here I have done the ornaments on the hat, and the pearls on the blouse. 
Not the best on the hat, but was my first one. 


A baby quilt. Took me 2 days. So if anyone wants one. 
Just let me know!



Done the blue blouse, or what to call it. Cardigan is maybe better. 


And also the flowers.


If anyone are interested in anything like these stuff. Just contact me and we can work something out. 

2 comments:

  1. JAG vill jättegärna ha ett lapptäcke. Svart och med lila inslag. Betalar naturligtvis!

    Om du vill tjäna pengar på riktigt har jag tyg till en vinterjacka. Ren ull och innertyg i silke. Det fattas bara foder. Har avsatt 5000:- till den. Så det blir din lön för mödan.

    Själv börjar jag bli rätt duktig på att sy kuddfodral. De är inte HELT skeva och sneda som förut! Yay! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lapptacke kan jag gora nar jag ar tillbaka i Prag. Maskinen dar ar battre.

    Jackor vet jag inte om jag ar sa sugen pa att gora. Inte nu i alla fall, for det ar en hel massa massa jobb. :P

    ReplyDelete