Tuesday, November 1, 2011

keeping up the mood

Is difficult, when you feel that the travel stomach is coming for the 3rd time. 
When I have been sitting more on the toilet then anything else. 

When for almost two weeks I didn't eat, only hang out on toilet. 
When being sort of good, drastically cutting down on the food front, because I do not want to sit on toilet anymore. 

And after all this, hearing that the one that should be there for me telling me that I should eat even less, so I can loose weight.

I am so freaking tired of it all.  




2 comments:

  1. Maria, you are coming from Europe and that is the reason why you are having this problem bcz in Bolivia the people have the immunity an they can eat anything ( also if is not clean), Ondra had the same problem as you but he was ok when he started buying the vegetals in a supermarket.. believe me .. try to do this! and good luck!

    PS. also try buying the product for clean vegetal called "DG-6" ( DE JE SEIS -in Spanish)


    Homero

    ReplyDelete