Monday, October 15, 2012

Thoughts

Today I was supposed to go and clean in a flat, but I feel run over by a train. 
So had to cancel, will try Thursday instead. 
I will sit and sew today then, :)
I just bought a lot of supplies to the machine, to make it bit easier and faster to sew. 
And some books, for inspiration, and I think that one can never be fully thought in sewing, or any profession, and always need to read and learn new things. 

Also thinking of starting up a "real" company, anyone that know about it, trying to find information but I don't really know czech language, so can't really find ant good info. 

Also thinking that I will change my name. I think that I have used this name for a while, but still don't feel for it. I think that it'a a sign that it might be a good idea, to find the name that will be MINE. 


No comments:

Post a Comment