Tuesday, October 9, 2012

PT, Baby gym and fixing clothes

I wrote about me wanting a PT, some time ago, as I don't really know how to work out, and how much, and when etc etc. 
And now I got one! I am very VERY excited to have this girl. 
I have made so much progress since I started to work out regularly. Now it will be even better, and more visible changes.  

Today we went to a "baby gym", my girl and I. Terrible, TERRIBLE, she was not in the mood. She was terrified, screamed, cried, kicked, jumped away.
I was furiously angry when we left, upset that she had misbehaved so much. Had bad lunch and was angry and upset, until I came home, had a coffee and sat by the sewing machine. 
Then I relaxed and could see it from her point of view. 
First time, new things, new people, close to nap time and lunch time. 
So not so strange. The instructor gave us a new trial time, which was so lovely to do. So thursday we'll try again. 

And while she was sleeping, and I sewing I redid a sweater, ugly old sweater that I never used. Now it's nice, and funky and much more cool. 
Will show tomorrow, when light is better and I can take a picture. 

What have you done today?


No comments:

Post a Comment