Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Reuse what we have

I got people wonder if I am poor, or not poor but don't have enough money to buy things. 
That we don't get enough for me to go and get myself some new clothes and stuff. 
That question or assumption makes me so annoyed. That it would only be because of lack of money that one would think about the consumption. 

I believe that we are facing a economical and environmental disaster very soon. 
I think that both has started to show it self. 
I also believe that we can lower the damages, of the chaos that will be. 

I do believe that if we reuse our things more, redo, color, fix and amend things that are broken, worn out etc etc, we can save on the energy and resources that we have. 
If we cook more food, if we eat food that are produced locally, biological etc, we can put ease on the already tight thread we walking on. 

I do if for this, I go second hand shopping, or sew my own things, I make my own musli, bread, pasta etc just for this reason. 
We all say that "yes we have to start think about the future of the planet. but can we do. Nothing" 
I don't believe that we can't do anything. I think that we can do a lot. Please people, lets start reuse just a bit at least :)



This cardigan was pinkish and black, which wasn't really my style. I colored it black, and now it's good!



This was a sweater, with turtle neck. I cut the neck out, and lowered it. I cut of the cuffs, that was in the same color as the zipper, and sewed on new black once. 
I put in a zipper and decorated the neck lining with black fabric. I have a new cardigan now. 


Ans here as well, I just colored two dresses that I had, they where is white and it's not a good color for me. I made them black, and now I can use them. 

You can also do skirts from trousers, and skirts from dresses, tops out of dresses and skirts. 

Let your imagination free and reuse!


No comments:

Post a Comment