Tuesday, March 27, 2012

reusing what we have

I think it's very important to save the energy. I mean, to save what we have, and not use so much more, new energy. To reuse what we have. Maybe then, my child can enjoy the planet, as I'm doing now. Reasonible frech air, and water suplies. 

I do it by shopsecond hand, if I'm not doing it myself. 
By eating as much "eco" meat or veggies as I can, as the factory farms uses loads of medicin, that spreads into our nature. 
I use public transportaion. 

And I also do this. This might be to much, according to some. And maybe it is. Been thinking that myself. But on the other hand, evertything we can save is good. 

I clean, and I clean alot. Everyday is something that needs to be dusted or washed or something. So I use a lot of dish cloths. And rather soon, they start to feel, bit slimy, and smelly and disgusting. 

So:

The disgusting cloth. 


I boil the cloth in water with vinegar and soda bicarbonate. 


I do that for about 10 minutes. Sometimes I do it twice. 
And look at the ugly water. This is a cloth that was farly new.. 


Voliá a perfectly clean cloth, that are ready to use. 
Instead of haveing it thrown away.. 


To much to do..?

No comments:

Post a Comment