Thursday, March 1, 2012

Apron for the hard working one

I found a plastic bag, in the house, the other day. It was filled with scraps of leather. 
What to do, what to do?

Well this house is more or less a working station. Animals, vegetable will come and there is a full working carpentry here. 


So what could be better then a proper durable apron?

So from the scrap leather, this was made. 
(Miss my manquine once again. Nicer to show you on that one.)


A pocket on the side, for different tools etc. 



A decorating ribbon, all around the apron, just to make it look bit nicer. 



The ending got leather at the other direction. Only for the effect!


It was the first time I sewed in leather, it was more difficult then I thought. Much more tougher for the machine then I thought. 
But for my first time in this material, and the fact that it was all scrap, am I very happy about the result. 



No comments:

Post a Comment