Thursday, March 29, 2012

Playing old rhythms

I used to play clarinette. For rather long time. I was never really good at it. 


1. Because it wasn´t seen as very cool to play an instrument. 
2. Because I never got to understand how to count the rhythm. I stomped with my foot, and pretendet to count in my head, but it was always very confusion to me. 
I still have my old clarinette, and have plaied once in a while a song and that´t it. 
I thought I didn´t remeber a thing. 
So a couple of days ago, I just went and put it togehter. 
I hadn´t really thought to much about it.
And I started to play, and don´t know, but something said clic. After ten years of not thinking about music, I did understand how to count the rhythm. And just that little thing made me in such a good mood that I continued to play. 
Yes for sure, I was almost as a beginner. But it was so fun. 
So easch day now, for some time I´ve been playing my old clarinette. 



10 Years of not really using it, hasn´t been to good on the tone of it. But for me it´s ok. 
I just think it is so fun to hear music coming from my house. 



1 comment:

  1. Åh jag har Flöjten och jag hemma, där jag målat med färgpennor och läraren antecknat var jag var bra och vad jag behövde öva mer. Nu blev jag sugen på att damma av min gamla flöjt!

    ReplyDelete