Sunday, March 4, 2012

constructive critisism

One of my many sisters told me the other day, one thing that she had seen whit some of my things I am doing. If often look like I do them, to fast. That the seams are not really straight sometimes. That furniture are not always coated precisely.

A year a go, it would have disturbed me, that someone that doesn't do it themselves tells me how and what to do. 

I think it started to change after I got my child. As I don't have anyone around me, to help and point out how to do things I needed to start to listen to other people. People who might not had children, but came with Constructive criticism. 

So instead of getting irritated on my sister, I got glad and felt good that she told me. Now I can think extra about this, and my creations will end up even better. 

So give criticism, but please always give constructive one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment