Monday, July 30, 2012

Shopping shopping!

I have double feelings about shopping. I like it, but I don't do it very often. I often go out, with the intention to get me something new. 
Clothes, makeup, or anything but often I end up with nothing. 
The days when I actually do come home with something, I end up with a bad feeling. Almost like anxiety. 
Like it is waste of money. That we could have done something much better with the money. 
There is one exception, when I go there and buy things I love it. 
I feel great, and a happy feeling comes. 

Hala 22, praska triznice, Holesovice, Praha!

I just love going there, as I do once or twice per week. 
Buying all the fruits and vegitables that we need. I love spending the money on the eggs from hens that I know have a good life. 
I know that I support local farmers to survive, that the vegitables hasn't been transported around half the globe.I know that there isn't a big supermarket that takes its share, and the middle hands that takes their share. I know that it goes to the farmer!
The feeling of stock the fridge with the fresh vegitables are just fantastic!







I think that everyone should go there, at least once a week. Support a better world!

No comments:

Post a Comment