Thursday, July 5, 2012

One year anniversery

One year ago I started this blog. I posted my first about something about replanting plants. 

Has been very fun to do it, to write and show what I'm doing. I had a plan with the whole thing. And Idea where I want to go with this blog, plus web site and all. I had an idea of how I want to live my life and what to do. 
And it is that idea that I'm thinking about today, on this anniversary, as it hasn't really happen. 

I've learned so much this year, about what I want to do, and how I want to live. But today I', sitting here and are wondering about it. I can't see that I have moved one single step forward from how it was one year ago. 
And it makes me tired and sad. 
Will it ever? Will I ever be able to do what I really want to, or  will I be forced into something else, just because it takes so long?


No comments:

Post a Comment