Monday, July 16, 2012

Göteborg

So, back from some days Göteborg, the second largest city in Sweden. I used to live there, before i moved to Prague. Such a cute city, it has a lovely character, and the spirit in that city  is just so nice. 
We're there to celebrate one, of my many, sisters birthday. And we took one extra day to just be in the town as well. 










I really felt I missed the city and it would be so fun, if the future would let me visit more often. 

I met an old friend, that I haven't talk to or have had any contact with over the last 3 years. we talked talked talked one evening, and with so much better mood can I come back to my lovely Prague. 

Been thinking so much of old friends, that I losted contact with, and that I missed and wanted to talk to, and at least I have reconected with one. Feels just good. 

Do that

No comments:

Post a Comment