Friday, December 30, 2011

The zuma master

Today, 2 years ago, I finished my work. 
The last one, that I can call real work. After that I was free for 3 months, then I got a job, but was pregnant so only worked for 5 months. 
So therefore I call it my last "real" work. 

It was a big company. Not to fun work, to be totally honest. But it was a job. 
We where told one day, that the project I was working for, was gonna shut down. They would try to reposition us, but if not they would have to let us go. 

After months, there where no work for me, they couldn't find anything. 
For me and 6 more people. 
The project was shut down, in mid october, but we had to work, until the contract day. It was today, 2 years ago. 

Did we get holiday? No we did not. we had to work. But with what? There was nothing to do. 

So this is what we did, as we had to make the time go. 
We was told to archive a archive. I went out with my colleagues till late night, and we where so tired the day after that we slept under the tables... 

We played a lot. Msn games on the internet. 
Burbelbubble. 
word twist. 
We hang the scores on the walls, and made record of who was the champions. 

We also played some form of cricket inside. 

But the ultimate was ofcourse:


And why was that so ofcourse?

Well for the easy reason that I became the ZUMA MASTER!





No comments:

Post a Comment