Friday, December 30, 2011

2011

Today is the second last day, of the year 2011. 
A year full of things that happened. Not all good, but most of it. 
All that I wanted to happen this year, did not happen so I will try to make it work next one. 

2011

First year, as a full time mother. People said that it would be so hard, that I would just sit home, and that I could forget about my hopes and dream. But I think that I continued being rather active. 

The year that I have layed out a ground, for making my own cloths. Sewing for people. A start of getting more creative. 

I visited a new country, saw the Alps, that was very pretty. 

I got to see both cesky krumlov in Czech Republic, and Kosice in Slovakia. 

I did my first interior design work, for someone else then me.
(I know, I haven't show pictures, or even told about it.W will come when I got some.)

Started a blogg, takes some time, for the reason that I want to reach out to people, and maybe in somewhat change a persons opinion. Or teach someone something. To reach out with my sewing things. 

I went to live in Bolivia, for 4 months. Went to peru and saw Machu Piccu, amazing. 

Just some of the many things that happened to me. 

Lets wait for av even better 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment