Saturday, December 10, 2011

pyssel

I wanted to do my own christmas cards. Everywhere I looked for information and some help, only told me about expensive stamps and machines. 

No, I wanted to make just nice cards, with out needed to buy to much things, and with out needed to buy special attributes from some company. 

so. 

I took some paper, glue, glitter, colors and just started my own. 


Made my own "stamps" just painted a star and cut it out. 


I used sponges and colored white hard paper. 


And Voila!
My first own made card. 
Maybe not the best in the world, but I put tons of effort, and thought into it. 


I am stupidly proud. Specially as I am terrible in drawing and things like that. And made it, without buying expensive stuff, or without supporting a mega company with buying a ready made on.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment