Thursday, November 1, 2012

The mother issue

One thing you shouldn't, couldn't and mustn't is talking about another persons child. If you do so, that mother will most probably so offended, angry and sad that you forever will be crossed from the friend list. 
"How dare she talk about me and how I raise my children, she/he doesn't even have some"
The saying that " a mother always know the best", which I think if interesting. Why just the mother, why not the father? 
And why should I know the best? Because I squeezed her out? Just because of that I don't know all about child developing, and stuff. 


I did use to think so as well, as I had the feeling that I "should" feel so.
But I can't, I want people to tell me if they think I can do something better. 

I don't believe that we all know what's best, in that case it wouldn't be so many children eating MacDonlads, drinking Coca Cola and watching movies, as I don't think that that could be any way good. And so many are doing it. 

So we don't know, and I think it silly of people to think that they are all knowing people. Parents. 

Help me! I love when people give me hints and ideas, I take that I think it the best of them.  
And the parent out there, don't take it as criticism see it as a help on the way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment