Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Gosh

I'm getting stressed. Stressed, stressed, stressed. 
Everywhere I see, or hear or read now a days there are talk about children. 
And about 2 year old children that are using IPADs, Android phones, computers. Children that barley can write are chatting and using Facebook. 

Talks about preschools and kindergarten to children not even big enough to talk. That they should learn languages and need to SOCIALIZE, SOCIALIZE, SOCIALIZE. 

And it get's me very stressed. I don't believe in all these things. 
Take your child to the park, instead of using your damn iphone and it will socialize. Take your child to some swimming lesson or singing group and they will have so much stimulation that it's enough. 

All this press on the children, already from before they are out.

I always need to stand strong and defend my idea that day care and preschools are nothing my child will be in. I don't beleive in it. 
If it's so important to socialize in a organized day care group, well then our foundation of this world is really weak as none of our parent did go to one. How did they turned out? Rather OK? 
And all the people before that, didn't the manage?

Or have humanity been lost in translation, until the day, day care was invented? 


No comments:

Post a Comment