Monday, April 23, 2012

Jewlery box

Our flat is small, and there is not alot of storage space or space for drawers or shelfs. 
For this reason, my "jewlery" has been lying in a wodden box in the bathroom, with the result that I only wear the same stuff. 
The stuff I never put back. 
So today I was going to change that. 
How?
with this:

This is an old drawer, that feel apart. So been standing now in the hallway, waitin g for a container to come to the neiberhood. 
So thought That I could use this, as my material. 

I measured and measured and draw lines and measured again. 
Lucky me that own a saw!


And here is where I don't understand what happened. With all this measuring, and drawing lines and all. How could this happen?

THIS IS THE RESULT!


I'm no the best in taking pictures, but here I haven't failed. 
Because it looked worse in reality. 
So I made something terrible, look kinda ok. 



Awfulo, awful. Just totally awful. 
It went back in the trash. I didn't wait for a container day with this. I just went straight down and through it away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment