Sunday, April 29, 2012

Internatinonal market part 2

Yesterday I had the international market, just like a flee market actually.. I was there, to sell some second hand clothes, and some things we had at home. Also some small clothes I had done, and the pillows. 


We're really lucky with weather. Was warm and sunny. 
The car sellers where all placed in the center and the sun.


While we where here, in the shadow my the walls, behind the cars. Which made many people miss us. So that was really bad organized. 
Will write them a letter and tell them, that this was not a good place to have us. 


My "stand". I learned tons yesterday actually. How to put a "stand" what to highlight, so people stop. For a first time, it was a success. Handed out many personal cards, for people to hire me for alterations etc.  


So mostly just positive. 
Now I just need to find more places to be selling in!


No comments:

Post a Comment