Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dinner times 2

Pasta, that my little girl, husband and me did today. 



4 deci of chic pee flour
2 eggs
1 egg yolk
1 tblspoon of oil
and some water

just mix it all together, work the dough for 5 about 5 minutes until it is shiny and even. Leave in the fridge for about 30 minutes. 

To make the pasta it is easier with a pasta machine, but we did it by hand. 
Just need to roll and roll and roll and roll. :)

I made it with chic pee flour, as I try not to eat to much "fast" carbs. I did grate the chic pees myself, but I do recommend to by it already grated. 
Is so much better!


It´s not common in our house anymore, but sometimes we eat two hot meals a day. 

Uses the left over pasta from the day and added lenthels, and  made meat balls. 
 300 gr of beef meat
some garlic, 
some salt and pepper, 
2 tblspoon milk
some oregano

roll them and cook. yummy yummy



Using my phone camera at the moment, awfully bad pictures right?
:/

No comments:

Post a Comment