Monday, February 13, 2012

sad sad sad

I just met this interesting woman. I was almost mesmerised by her.
And met her, in the tram.   
And I felt a genuine interrest from her side, to talk to me. 
She was older, had old granchildren, but felt like a young spirit. 
She was excited about the fact that I sew, and redecoreate furnitures etc. etc. 

"Maybe we could do things together" she said. 

And no card did I have to give her, so she could contact me.
and just when we where gonna leave the tram she gave me her number. 

I jumped of the tram, and in the jump I shouted:
My name is Maria, and I will call you right now, so you have my number. 

Of the tram,when picked up all the kids, and stuff I was gonna call her. 
And there the said thing occured. 
I missed a didget. 
1 stupid stupid didget. 




No comments:

Post a Comment