Thursday, January 5, 2012

going home

So now we have two more days to go, then we're going back to Czech Republic. 
It is with mixed feelings actually. On one hand I am glad, as I can do as I please again. Do my things. 
On the other hand, I feel sad. Sad as I from time to time here, have had it hard to fit in, and the one who has been the one that has been my punch bag has been my husband. And he has felt bad. And I feel so sorry for how I have been, when I have had these bad days. 
I feel so stupid, that I have made his hometrip, first one after 3 years not as good as he wanted. Not a relaxing and fun. 

I am sorry, that I can't see all the good things, at all times. 
That even if disappointments, over missed travels or loneliness is not the  end of the world,and that I should see positive. 

But I haven't been able to do so, not at all times. And it have hurt us here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment